Read Time:2 Minute, 41 Second
How to login
- Click the link https://schools.kuccps.net/
- If your school is already registered with KUCCPS and has a user account, log in using your TSC number and a password.
- If your school was KCSE examination centre in the 2020 cohort but does not have a KUCCPS user account, click on ‘New Account’ and fill in the required details accordingly in step 1 and 2 to create an account.
- After creating an account, log in using your TSC number and the password you provided in step 2 above.
How to Download and Fill the Application Template
- Go to Applications menu then click on “Application Template” button to download the Excel template.
- If you had not filled in the school location data and contact information, the system will prompt you to fill in the location details before you access the application template.
- In the downloaded application template, provide ALL the required students’ information in the required format. (A detailed guideline with examples is available on the website www.kuccps.ac.ke).
- The Student’s KCSE index number should consist of 11digits without a slash (/) or space, i.e. 45801116036.
- The student name MUST be captured in the order in which it appears in the registration for KCSE (KNEC nominal roll).
- For Gender, choose from the given options: either ‘F’ for Female or ‘M’ for Male
- For Citizenship, choose from the given options: either ‘C’ for Citizen or ‘N’ for Non-citizen
- Enter the following details as submitted during the registration for the KCSE examination: KCPE Index Number, Year of KCPE and Birth Certificate Number.
Note: No slash (/), no space in the index number.
How to Upload the Filled Template
- Go the Applications menu
- Click “Upload Form” button.
- Select or drag and drop the filled Excel template
- Click “Submit” button.
- If the template was properly filled, the entries will be displayed and will show all the students’ details as filled.
- The programme codes will be highlighted as shown below.
How to Make Payments
- The Principal/Career Teacher is required to submit the application fee of Kshs. 500 for each KCSE candidate who has submitted choices.
- The payment must be made as one bulk payment to KUCCPS through the MPESA Paybill Number 820201. The account number is the school/centre code.
- After making the payment, enter the MPESA transaction code in the provided field. Multiple transaction codes should be separated by a comma (,) without spacing.
- Click on “submit” button to submit the payment.
- On the window that appears, click each ‘Apply Payment’ button to allocate payment to students whose choices have been entered.
- Ensure the “Paid” column has changed from ‘False’ to ‘True’ as confirmation that payment has been applied.
Submitting the Application
- Ensure you have a stable Internet connection.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click ‘Save Application’ repeatedly to ensure all the choice entries have been uploaded successfully.
- After successful submission, go to the Dashboard and download the Application Report.
- Print, stamp and sign the downloaded Application Report. (It should be signed by the Principal).
- The signed Application Report should be mailed to KUCCPS.
For clarifications, send an email to [email protected] or call our customer care number 0205137400.
You must be logged in to post a comment.